April 14, 2009

Workflow

.


I have created project files for each of the new blogs and now I need to get used to working out of them.
.
I launched the template for this blog post from a workflow I created in The Junction Box project in ConstructionSuite . The Workflows in that program are easily customizable steps that you create to Launch various ConstructionSuite tasks and templates or outside events such as web pages or programs. It definitely makes the whole process faster which is a good thing. 
.
As for other areas, the Excel based Estimates and Schedules in ConstructionSuite are starting to make a lot more sense to me. I attended another webinar today. I had been to this one before but it really is amazing how lights keep coming on in my head during each one. Now I need to spend more time getting to know the costbooks. This will mean a serious visit or two or three to the RS Means Website. 
.
I have raised the laptop on my desk up a little on an angled foam lap pad. It is a much more comfortable to type on now and even makes me want to sit up straight as I did at my manual typewriter.
.
The Indian River Bridge is going right on and I will work hard to get an update up by weeks end. 
.
Not much movement on junctionhomeservices.net but I am still planning to open at least a simple version of the site on the first of March next year. Moving onward, or as Margie might say:
.
 “Full speed ahead, Cousin T & damn the torpedoes!!!!”
.
.
.
.


No comments: