July 16, 2009

Keep Going



Great Spirit, give me the strength of character and the fortitude to create the kind of business I am on the brink of envisioning. Visions are like crackling embers which fly from the fire. There are so many of them for the eye to follow, we sometimes find ourselves simply staring into flame.


I have not kept up with my ambitions for this blog but I have not forgotten them. I have not learned to solidly and quickly estimate with unit price and cost analysis but I am still on the trail. I have not met every deadline and nor have I been as true to myself and others as I want to be but I am not done trying. 


A friend of mine called and asked if I am happy and the answer is that I am.


I have ticks in my bed because my dog is a tick taxi.


I have a new kitten that might be named Rinaldo or Leonard or Buster.


I have a family that I love and Ideas for the future of my home. And although I may not be able to tell you exactly what I want my business to be, I can say that I am very interested in the direction we are going and in our new slogan “Your Home is our Business”.


No comments: