December 08, 2008

Building a blog

.
.

I have been tweaking this page for several days now, making a space which invites me to fill it. I believe we are just about there.
.
I love working with my hands and it is a really great privilege to have a job which allows me to spend some time outdoors but I also enjoy sitting down at the computer and assembling words.
.
Where to put the words is always a concern.
.
I think I like this vessel.
.
.
Author's note: I do not think I will be too strict about trying to get my posts perfect before I publish them. I am operating without the benefit of a proofreader and my grammar often leaves something to be desired. If at anytime I see something I do not like in this blog I will change it whether it be punctuation, spelling errors or what I consider to be a poorly turned phrase.
.
Thanks for your understanding and thank you for reading the Junction Home Services Weblog.
.
.

No comments: