March 16, 2009

Cousin T's Tool Shed - Episode 6

.
.

.
I am so excited about the party over at Margie & Edna's Basement on Wednesday I just can't think straight.
.
(Why do you suppose they spell it "wednes" instead a' "wends" which is how it is pronounced? I mean I think "Wendsday" looks just fine and that is the way half the school I attended spelled it to begin with. Same thing with February might'nt it just be Febuary instead a' addin' some high falutin' R.)
.
Anyway there I go again gone off track, hump day is M & E's anniversary and the special tea will flow. As the man said "you can float away to happy land on the bubbles!!!" Happy Anniversary Ladies!

.

-Cousin T.
.
.
.


1 comment:

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Thank you, Cousin T. I have no doubt you'll be in Happy Land at the party.

You spell anything any way you like.