March 01, 2009

Now you know the rest of the story

.
.


I would like to extend a warm welcome to “The Barge”, a new old building that has come under our care. It is called the barge because it was once a part of one. In fact running below the floor joists are the old deck. When and how it was cut off the vessel is a mystery to me but the structure looks as though it has been around since at least the thirties.
.
Adobe Lightroom is rocking my world. It is very cool to be thinking in terms of a database that is searchable by keywords. I get the feeling this concept has been all around me for sometime but hadn’t sunk in. Now it has and honestly, over the last several days I have undergone some mental growing pains as I make very literal adjustments to my concept of organization.
.
A fond farewell to Paul Harvey. His was a cadence I remember hearing since very young. He tried and apparently approved of every product he advertised on his show. He said he sifted through news and brought people what he thought they needed to know along with what he thought they would want to know.
.
Reading The Gort Cloud.
.
.
“Like what you do, if you don't like it, do something else.”
-Paul Harvey

.
.

No comments: