September 22, 2009

The Meaning of Tweets

.


Up until recently I was confounded by Twitter. I enjoyed visiting and learning from the links provided by the folks I follow on the site but I really had no idea what to tweet myself. I have a hard time getting behind the concept of simply going on about day to day doings and my favorite tweeters are those who constantly have something to share that is larger than themselves. In this regard I did not want to use Twitter simply as a trumpet to announce new blog posts. Then I realized that I could use Twitter as a tool to announce a particular type of blog post and, so,this is what I’ll do. I will tweet each time I make a post which helps to further my education about buildings. In this way my profile page will read like a journal of what I learn and will be available as a tool to help others learn as well.

.

.

No comments: